Jolodhi does not collect any personally identifiable information (PII) from visitors to the Website. We do not require you to provide any personal data such as your name, address, email, or phone number.
Use of Third-Party Services
The Website may utilize third-party services, such as analytics providers or advertising networks, which may collect certain non-personal information about your visit. These third parties have their own privacy policies governing the collection and use of your information. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to understand how they handle your data.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Our Website may contain links to external websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content and practices of these external sites and cannot be held responsible for their privacy policies. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit from our Website.
Jolodhi does not knowingly collect any personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently gathered personal data from children under 13 years old, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such information from our records.
We take the security of your personal data seriously and implement reasonable security measures to protect it from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California residents have certain rights regarding their personal information. If you are a California resident, you have the right to:
- Know what personal information is being collected about you and how it is being used.
- Request deletion of your personal information.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Non-discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights.
To exercise your CCPA rights or for any CCPA-related inquiries, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 8.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the GDPR regarding your personal data. These rights include:
- The right to access your personal data held by us.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- The right to erasure of your personal data.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability, allowing you to obtain and reuse your personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time when we rely on consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe we have violated your rights under the GDPR.
To exercise your GDPR rights or for any GDPR-related inquiries, please contact us using the contact information provided in Section 8.